DarkMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DarkMS Forums

DarkMS Offical Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

JENN'S AWESOME GM APP!~ <3 -EDITED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xJeNnYxB
IM A NUB!!!!!!
IM A NUB!!!!!!

JENN'S AWESOME GM APP!~ <3 -EDITED Empty
PostSubject: JENN'S AWESOME GM APP!~ <3 -EDITED   JENN'S AWESOME GM APP!~ <3 -EDITED EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 11:02 pm

Sorry for the double topic post but I didn't know I wasn't logged in so I accidentally wrote it as a Guest here's the correct one with darker colors

Name
Jenn

17 I try my best not to be immature; While still being able to enjoy Maple Story xD.

IGN
xJeNnYxboo

How long have you played Dark MS?

I have been playing Dark MS for a few hours so far. It's rather addicting Razz ~

What GM Commands Are You Familiar With?

!map, !ban, !warpto, !online, !killnpc, !killall, !item, !level, !job, !heal, !ap, !sp, !cleardrops, !disconnect, !online, !gmmap, !notice, !spawn, !shop, !NXshop, !jail, !warp, !levelperson, and !fakerelog.

Do you have any MS Experience?
I have played Maple Story since Beta(I quit after lvl 11x).I have acquired a lot of experience and knowledge of the game in-depth. I can proudly say that I know 90% of the game itself, so if anyone has a problem in the game I will not hesitate to assist a player with his/her problem.

About Me
Hi guys, My name is Jenn. I live in a town in Virginia called Fairfax. I am Viet, and I speak 7 languages other than English and Vietnamese. I was born in St. Joseph's hospital in CA and moved to Virginia at 6. I love Maple Story, and I play a lot. I am very trustworthy, and kind to everyone. I am absolutely not a person who would put friends above others or a person who would abuse GM commands.

GM Experiences

I've been a GM in 6 other private servers, (PsychedelicMs,iCookieStory, LuckMS, JimmyMS, Ducky MS, and HaidoMS),I know mainly every GM command I also have a GM handbook.

How long can I be on?

In the Summer I can be on 5+ hours. On School days for 3 - 4 Hours

Why should we pick you above all the other people?
Hmm, I know this is a hard choice, because many of the GM Apps in this forum were well written. But, I am very respectful, and very helpful. I will give any of my time in Dark MS to help a fellow player. In another PS I've played in, the GM's were very absurd , and did not respond to any of the whispers that people typed to them. I found that very disrespectful. Another reason to pick me is my behavior and personality.You should pick me above all other because I have a 4.05 grade average,I'm helpful, and responsible. I think I would be fit as a GM in Dark MS because I like to help fellow maplers, and assist them in what ever they need.I will also help all people who say they need help if it is in my powers (neg exp, stuck in a map). I also wont just jail someone unless I'm 100% sure that they hack/cheat. I will not abuse my power as a GM and will do my best to help people.I have a very friendly attitude for both newcomers and pros. As for my personality, I try to be happy always. In my opinion. I have good knowledge of the game, and I will acquiesce the responsibility to keep on helping this community to grow!~

What will you do to help our server if you are chosen?

If I find out about any bugs in Dark MS, I will definitely tell Josh about it. I want to have fun,meet some players,maybe make some new friends and kick hacker ass if I get GM in this server. I will enjoy hosting events when I am online, and will give out prizes to those who win the event if I get GM. I have had lots of experience and am very sociable. I am great at holding events and I enjoy helping out others. I know the feeling of being a new player on a new server, so i will be able to help anyone with any problems. To attract people, I will tell all of my best friends of this great private server, and ask all of my rich friends if they could donate to this awesome server! I've also noticed in many other private servers that I've tried, many people leave because they don't feel welcome and ignored. If I'm chosen to be a member of the GM family, Very Happy I'll make sure that they get enough attention so they would stay and help the population grow. What differs me from other applicants is that I can be available up to a longer extent then your average GM. I love to help people regardless of what it is and I am up for the challenge whether those who don't feel as if I am not ready, I can definitely prove it. Give me a chance and you won't regret it!~

Contact
If you want to reach me I'll always be on Hamachi.

If I am picked, I will put all my effort into being a GM. Well, That is it for now, and I Hope you pick me! Very Happy

P.S even If I don't get to become GM I will still stay at Dark MS and try to help as much as I
can! ^.^

P.S even If I don't get to become GM I will still stay at Ducky MS and try to help as much as I can! ^.^
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Admin
Admin
DarkAngel

JENN'S AWESOME GM APP!~ <3 -EDITED Empty
PostSubject: Re: JENN'S AWESOME GM APP!~ <3 -EDITED   JENN'S AWESOME GM APP!~ <3 -EDITED EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 6:17 pm

ur other post will deleted cuz its to cool to see lol
Back to top Go down
https://darkms.darkbb.com

JENN'S AWESOME GM APP!~ <3 -EDITED
Page 1 of 1