DarkMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DarkMS Forums

DarkMS Offical Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Skippy's GM app.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skippy
Dark Shadow
Dark Shadow
Skippy

Skippy's GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Skippy's GM app.   Skippy's GM app. EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 10:51 pm

1:: What is your in game name?

Skippy

2:: How long have you played on DarkMS?

About 1 week now ;]

3:: Have you play retail MS and if so how long?

i've played GMS for about 2 years now.

4:: What is your average daily playing time?

it depends if theres nothing to do and i'm bored
i'd probably play for about 3~6 hours.
and sometimes 2~4 when i'm tired

5:: Where do you live? (Fluent English Required)

I live in USA, California, San Diego
English my my main language. i can speak
French and a little bit of Spanish

6:: What hours do you normally play and please indicate time zone?

4:00PM+
~5:00 GMT Timezone

7:: How many different classes have you played on DarkMS and what classes where those and what levels on each?

[DarkMS]
120 BowMaster /Hermit/Dk
Rebirthed about 17 times

8:: How old are you?

9A:: Do you have past experience as a Game Master?

I've been a GM on a Private Ragnarok Server, Mu Online and WoW ps
[Currently Closed.]

9B:: If so, where and for how long?

[Private Ragnarok Server]

8 months

[Private Mu Online Server]

10 months

[WoWgasm]

6 months [left community because it was getting boring]

I have been a GM on various World of Warcraft Private servers. Some I have been on the Technical Support Team (as I am fluent in computer technology). Then when the TitanMS source was released I experimented with it and began my search for a successful Private Server to work for and help out. Unfortunately the TitanMS source was very buggy and every server I played crashed every 1-5 minutes. I dealt with it (Being GM on quite a few TitanMS servers that is) until Locolijo released LocalMS's source. Soon After OdinMS released their files and I began my search for a stable and successful server to Stick with. (I've tried a few and was a GM on a few but they weren't going anywhere without a programmer) Then my search lead me here. If you've played Cakestory then you'll probably know who i am ;]. I was a former GM there until our community grew way to big. It was hardwork but we've managed to keep our server running good until that is which we violated Nexon's Term of Service's. Then we were forced to shut down our server. My experience with Cakestory has made me a really hardworking GM. I am willing to try very hard as a gm for this server. When i say this, i mean it. i will prove to our community that i'm a serious and hardworking person.

10:: Give us some general information about yourself here.

My real name is Roy. I've played Private WoW servers, Private Mu Online Servers, Private Ragnarok Servers, Retail Maplestory, and Private Ms ;D
I was born on January 22, 1991.
I believe that i would be an excellent service to the DarkMS server/team. I enjoy helping people because it just makes me feel good doing so. I am a type of person who won't quit at anything or run away from a problem and instead i try to face it even though, knowing that i won't able to do it but i at least try my best. I would like to continue assisting people if they need my help. I could say, as a person i'd think of myself, friendly, kind, and a person that is easy to get along with. I would like to become a GM in this private server because i believe that if i was a gm, i could improve server in many ways. I could also help others in need as if helping others is like a hobby ;P. Another reason for wanting to become a GM in this awesome server is because I would like to have fun and share it with others! ;D

11::What does a GM do?

A GM is the answer to the fun of the server. They make the players happy by lets say hosting events.. solving their problems and help improve servers.
I will make sure that there are no spammers in this server, no hackers and no rude players. I will keep it alive and host many events for the players here at EverGreenMS.

12:: How will you be beneficial to DarkMS?

Making others happy. Since im on alot i could keep this server a hacker free zone. I could ban all hackers even though there are barely any hackers in this server now xD.

13:: How much are you willing to try your best as a GM and to help people?

I'll give it my all as a gm, i'd do whatever it takes to keep our players happy i will not only say that but i'll do so and prove to our community that i'm not a slacker as of what i just said on question 9B.

blehh derno if you guys are looking ferr anymore gms but ohwell.
ill just post my app. until a gm spot is open ;P
err. sorry if the questions are hard to read too. >.<"
Back to top Go down

Skippy's GM app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkMS Forums :: OFF-TOPIC-
Jump to: